• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return of The Random "Poison The Tamer" Bug?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like this random bug affecting tamer characters might be back again on Test Center. Got hit by it this morning on Test Center with a character I copied over from Napa when the Shame revamp publish hit Test Center. She was hit by the bug on Napa before I copied her over. Just got hit with it on her Test Center copy this morning.

Link to the old thread:

Random Poisoning? Bug? | Stratics Forums

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like this random bug affecting tamer characters might be back again on Test Center. Got hit by it this morning on Test Center with a character I copied over from Napa when the Shame revamp publish hit Test Center. She was hit by the bug on Napa before I copied her over. Just got hit with it on her Test Center copy this morning.

Link to the old thread:

Random Poisoning? Bug? | Stratics Forums
When I was fighting the waves on Covetous, Level 2, I casted a Hail Storm and was told I was attacking a sampire. A kitsune also attacked me, but no damage was exchanged and I invised...I'm not quite sure what happened, but it was Trammel, and no guild affiliation. I don't want to jump the gun before I get actual hard evidence, but I'm worried their fiddling with Hail Storm may have brought on an issue, and I wonder if the poison bug could be related.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was fighting the waves on Covetous, Level 2, I casted a Hail Storm and was told I was attacking a sampire. A kitsune also attacked me, but no damage was exchanged and I invised...I'm not quite sure what happened, but it was Trammel, and no guild affiliation. I don't want to jump the gun before I get actual hard evidence, but I'm worried their fiddling with Hail Storm may have brought on an issue, and I wonder if the poison bug could be related.
I'm hoping Viquire shows up soon to help with testing. He was with the groups that went to Shame on Origin went weird stuff happened and the shard had to be reverted. It would be nice if he could hop on Test Center to try out Covetous and see if anything seems reminiscent of what happened with the Shame publish. With the return of that poisoning bug, I'm concerned that the team may have built this publish on older code that's missing some of the bug fixes that were added in the last couple of months. Before it seemed to fade away, the poisoning bug seemed to be something that only affected characters that owned a dread warhorse.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have approved this in the bug forum if we get confirmation either way please let me know!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have become interested, too late for Origin, but maybe not too late for full publish. Someone bring me up to speed, please. I have not been logging in nearly as much as I once did. But this publish looks interesting so, who knows?