• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return of Escaflowne and New Museum Design

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks, i just recently returned few weeks ago. I had to tear down my player town when i left but left my main plot standing with all my stuff stored. Since it might be a while before i rebuild the town i decided to get my deco fix by turning my main plot into a proper museum for my rares collection. I had my small tent upstairs designed as my rares museum which i re deco'd before i left as the following pics show:

Ive decided to turn my downstairs into my museum and my upstairs into my bedroom. Ive pretty much finished my museum downstairs which i think has turnt out great. What do you all think?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My house is located on Europa in one of the secret Malas Coves, I need to get a rune set up somewhere for it thats easy to find as can only find a rune in certain rune libraries at the moment