• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returing players needs directions

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Hi all. I've forgotten how to get to that icy island north of Moonglow. Is the only way to get there by boat? What is the name of the island?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GO to Luna and find a public house with a corrupted crystal ball ... this is a smaller crystal ball then the city one. There should be at least one open for public use around.
Depending on facit you want its the same as you would use the city. Click to get the way to ask and go for it, There is a Dungeon on the island so its the best way to go,

Calla Lily

Journeyman
GO to Luna and find a public house with a corrupted crystal ball ... this is a smaller crystal ball then the city one. There should be at least one open for public use around.
Depending on facit you want its the same as you would use the city. Click to get the way to ask and go for it, There is a Dungeon on the island so its the best way to go,
Thank you, I found my way there. Those corrupted crystal balls are new since I last played :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dagger Island is the location of Deceit dungeon and Honesty shrine, in the absence of a corrupted portal any half decent public rune library should enable you to get there.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Whats special in the deceipt dungeon?
One unique thing that I recall is the first floor brazier. I am assuming it is still there, so go have fun! :D It's timed (15 minutes I think) but if it hasn't been triggered, double clicking it can spawn anything from a mongbat to a dragon.

Go in the dungeon entrance and it is in the room to the West (across from the mummy room).