• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resubscribing Account problem

M

Max CR

I am trying to reactivate my account, but I am having some problems. When I go to "subscriptions" there is an option to reactivate the sims online or ea-land. I am not sure which one to pick. If I click the sims online, there is two radios at the bottom of the page which are blank.

I am not yet going to reactivate my account until I know which to option to subscribe to -EA Land or The Sims Online. I also am not goign to reactivate until I know what exactly the 2 radios at the bottom of the page are for.

Please fix

G

Ahh yes, I see what you mean, I have an account that I could re-subscribe to also, and you're talking about at the bottom of the page after you hit "re-subscribe" to the sims online, and then get to the page where you enter your actual billing info, then at the bottom it looks like this:

Thought it might help if they could actually see what you're talking about. That is, if this is the same thing, lol
Looks like its just a little html oopsie.

G

I subscribed using the first option. And I am now subscribed to TSO

S

Sean Kendrick

Don't worry it's just the Parental Controls buttons. I believe the first radio button is for no Parental Controls and the second is for setting up Parental Controls. You should be fine, but they should fix that ASAP.