• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ressources

K

kaldera4

Hi i search ingots and boards. there is nearly nothing or overpriced in luna vendors. where on df can i find a good vendor for a crafter that needs ressources from time to time?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not realy something i sell and all resources i get myself. But i know the shop just north of me sells alot of resources. Our shops are a little south (follow the road) of Luna. Not sure the prices are "normal" but it can't hurt to check that out.

Name: Malas Market Shop
Coordinates: 84.33N 23.33W

K

kaldera4

Its not realy something i sell and all resources i get myself. But i know the shop just north of me sells alot of resources. Our shops are a little south (follow the road) of Luna. Not sure the prices are "normal" but it can't hurt to check that out.

Name: Malas Market Shop
Coordinates: 84.33N 23.33W
thanks!

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if i am not wrong, Kaldera4 is the owner of the malas market shop and was trying to trick people to get cheap ressources to sell expensive in his shop.

K

kaldera4

Well, if i am not wrong, Kaldera4 is the owner of the malas market shop and was trying to trick people to get cheap ressources to sell expensive in his shop.
Drowy I would be the happiest woman on earth if i would own this shop.
thanks frarc. allready found it. seems really one of the best shops on that shard but arent there any more shops like this on df?

N

Nenime

I can't recommend one per se because some refill irregulary. But I'm always surprised when I try out the runes which are laying around. Found some very nice shops this way.
I usually dig/chop/collect only for my own needs. But you remind me that I planned for years to open up my own shop. I'm almost ready... rolleyes:

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Kaldera4, you got banned from german board, cause you tried to trick people to pay higher prices for begging alacrity scrolls. It was the same IP as your other account Malasmarketshop there. And now "suddenly" there is a kaldera 4 here trying to get cheap ressources.
Editing your previous post doestn help, I see through your dirty play.
I recommend not to trust this player, but he might take another nickname.