• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Response --- for ZakeryBarber444's Question ----

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can someone help me out ?! i understand that a lot of people have just 80 poisoning instead of 100 and was curious as to why ? does 100 do more dmg or is it that same as 80?

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is .... it kind of depends on if were talking about a mage or dexxer.

Based on the infectious strike special move for dexxers....

Having 80 poisoning means that you have an 80% chance that deadly poison will bump to lethal poison. At 100 poisoning, it always bumps to the next level. 80 is also a level where you will never fail to poison a blade and will never poison your self when applying the poison. A pretty goood level and the opportunity to save 20 skill points for something else.

For a mage, they operate on a formula. (poison skill + magery skill)/2
If the result is 200 or more, their fields are level 4 (deadly poison). For examp,e if your mage was 110 magery you would need 90 poison skill to meet the formula requirement to be able to cast deadly poison fields.

Some folks also just GM the skill to feel the accomplishement or perhaps to put on a soul stone for different chars to use. Since it will be used, by other chars on the account with different skill levels, sometimes it is just easier to GM it and not worry about hiaving to work it higher for another char.

Hope that helps,
Q

PS I moved your other post just to keep the sticky, where it was originally posted, fairly clean and on topic.