• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Resource gathering plants (please make seeds stack)

O

OxAO

Before this last publish which changed plants I was able to store 8 seeds in one plant(lock down) now I need to dedicate a whole bag 125 lock downs for just seeds

I grow them in large bulk when I need to restock specifically orange pedal plants.
I used to grow about 200 plants at a time I see that will be a lot more difficult now.
I was leaving the seeds on the plant and left them in a box, they would not grow in a box. This was my storage for seeds.

Please make seeds that we need in large bulk stackable.

BTW- thank you for making cooking products stackable, fruit bowls would be nice. I just noticed that today.

Thanks
ox

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, are you saying that plants that are storing seeds in secures will now be subject to growth cycles? That is very bad news!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki, that had me running in panic to my box of stored plants.

Situation normal, all plants alive and well just as I left them.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ox, are you having this problem with plants in secures or plants in locked down boxes? You should be fine if you just put plants in secure containers.

O

OxAO

oki, that had me running in panic to my box of stored plants.

Situation normal, all plants alive and well just as I left them.

no, all my plants in secured bag are gone, they were stored in a secured bag on the roof of the castle. all I have are seeds that I pulled off the planets before the patch. Because i read that we might be losing the plants after the patch.

Just checked my older stock of plants on a different account and different house and found that the plants are still there. The only difference in the way I stored them was these were in a pouch in a secured bag.
That is really odd.

D

DHMagicMan_1

no, all my plants in secured bag are gone, they were stored in a secured bag on the roof of the castle. all I have are seeds that I pulled off the planets before the patch. Because i read that we might be losing the plants after the patch.

Just checked my older stock of plants on a different account and different house and found that the plants are still there. The only difference in the way I stored them was these were in a pouch in a secured bag.
That is really odd.
The only seeds stored on a plant that SHOULD HAVE disappeared are the ones that shouldn't have been producing.... we were getting seeds from Bonsai, Naturalist colors etc... and Sak warned us to pull the seeds before the last publish... if you had seeds on those plants they are lost now because the seed counters (and Pollen) should say X/X now... but otherwise, all secures should be working... they are for me, anyway.

F

Flora Green

Actually some of those bonsai and naturalist that were X'd out still had the seeds on them. Unfortunately I found out too late and only managed to save 3. All the others I had set to decorative. So, if you have some of those left and they are living, try and see.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Actually some of those bonsai and naturalist that were X'd out still had the seeds on them. Unfortunately I found out too late and only managed to save 3. All the others I had set to decorative. So, if you have some of those left and they are living, try and see.
You mean it said "X/X" but if you hit the seed button it dropped one? That's a feature! :)