• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RESOLVED 12/04/2007 9:40 PM PST) 12/04/2007 8:30 PM PM PST Updater service is down.

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_LFancey

Ok so... here is the deal. *sigh*

The hardware that we are running on is getting old. Yesterday we lost a network switch and it appears that right now we have lost a second one.

I have returned to my home err I mean my office and opened an urgent trouble ticket NetEng and SO-Unix team and will keep you informed as usual.

Cheers,

Lee

I

imported_LFancey

Well at least it is not just us.... if that is any consolation...

"Lee,

Ticket XXXXX was created for this issue. We also have XXXX.ea.com down which was affected also when this issue happened yesterday."

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Cheers,

Darth Lee

G

Wow... I hope you eventually found your way home.

I always like my office best after everyone has left for the day anyway

I'm sure the community appreciates all the extra work you and the team have been putting in.

K

Keep It Real

Getting the castanet error again.....................oh the joy......

NVM, 3rd time was the charm..........."Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... "

I

imported_LFancey

AHHH... dang it KIR...
Payback is in fact a .... Out song out!!!

Lee