• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Resolution

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found an item in an idoc fairly recently that I would call questionable. I remember at some point they were listed as illegal on the UO website (as were sigil items). I pmed Mesanna this evening and she came and checked it out and informed me that it is legal. We've had a few posts regarding illegal items here lately and the common answer has always been to pm Mesanna. If you ever find an item that you consider questionable than I encourage you to pm her yourself, it was a great exchange and very informative. It is certainly better than keeping a questionable item and risking your account.

Oh, the item I q'd her about is called a Belt Pouch. Its just a common brown pouch graphic.

Also, you may want to meet her in a less common area. I met her at Brit Bank and since I was the only person that could see and hear her I probably came off as crazier than normal, as I sat their seemingly talking and laughing to no one but myself...

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the information Athelas. Wish we had a "Is it Legal?" thread for players to check like the false rares and rares archive with pictures. Players always seem to ask me, and for the record, I never know.

Last edited:

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found an item in an idoc fairly recently that I would call questionable. I remember at some point they were listed as illegal on the UO website (as were sigil items). I pmed Mesanna this evening and she came and checked it out and informed me that it is legal. We've had a few posts regarding illegal items here lately and the common answer has always been to pm Mesanna. If you ever find an item that you consider questionable than I encourage you to pm her yourself, it was a great exchange and very informative. It is certainly better than keeping a questionable item and risking your account.

Oh, the item I q'd her about is called a Belt Pouch. Its just a common brown pouch graphic.

Also, you may want to meet her in a less common area. I met her at Brit Bank and since I was the only person that could see and hear her I probably came off as crazier than normal, as I sat their seemingly talking and laughing to no one but myself...
Yeh I had a similar item i wasnt sure about.. so i emailed her and she made me a very happy man.. told me my mirror image of a robe was an old ems robe on chessy about 2 yrs ago.. she told me it was 1 of 1.. it pays to email her..