• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resolution to the Cash Out Problem! Maybe!

G

So I was at the gym... where I do my deep thinking and burn off those candy bars and something came to me! A revelation of sorts. First, some background: I just started building my house and it is really frustrating when flooring costs several thousand, columns are about 1k, and some fencing is over 1k each! How can I share my aesthetic talents with the world if I can't afford the ridiculous price tags!

I then realized that the high prices are most likely a safety precaution for the up and coming CASH OUT feature. They promised it, and they intend to fulfill that promise. But I'm sure EA's #1 apprehension is the financial burden that cashouts may bring about. Though I can often be cynical, I do not believe they want us to be poor but they can't afford for us to have excess funds that can send EALand to bankruptcy!

So... here is my resolution: to donate a percentage of all simoleans being cashed out to charity on the part of players!
- This will discourage anyone from trying to make a living off of this game by using 8 accounts to pizza 24 hours a day, which translates to less being cashed out, which translates to less worries concerning EALand bankruptcy!
- Accounts that have cashed out and therefore donated a certain amount of money can be given badges on their accounts possibly? Which can vary depending on how much they have donated in total.
- Each month can spotlight a specific charity or non-profit organization.
- We will be helping less fortunate people by playing a video game?! What? That is insane! Yet groundbreaking!

Okay I just emptied my brain onto you all. What do you think about this? Any modifications that you think will help this to work better?

Have a good Weekend Loves

G

I for one...Do not what the cash-out feature in-game. I hope, EA devs will think this through carefully.

G

No thanks.

And WHY?

I donate clothes, furniture, and other items to charities.

I am sure there are online charities.

Cashout will be used by powergamers and botters no matter how low the cash amount is.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Cashout will be used by powergamers and botters no matter how low the cash amount is.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

So I was at the gym... where I do my deep thinking and burn off those candy bars and something came to me! A revelation of sorts. First, some background: I just started building my house and it is really frustrating when flooring costs several thousand, columns are about 1k, and some fencing is over 1k each! How can I share my aesthetic talents with the world if I can't afford the ridiculous price tags!

I then realized that the high prices are most likely a safety precaution for the up and coming CASH OUT feature. They promised it, and they intend to fulfill that promise. But I'm sure EA's #1 apprehension is the financial burden that cashouts may bring about. Though I can often be cynical, I do not believe they want us to be poor but they can't afford for us to have excess funds that can send EALand to bankruptcy!

So... here is my resolution: to donate a percentage of all simoleans being cashed out to charity on the part of players!
- This will discourage anyone from trying to make a living off of this game by using 8 accounts to pizza 24 hours a day, which translates to less being cashed out, which translates to less worries concerning EALand bankruptcy!
- Accounts that have cashed out and therefore donated a certain amount of money can be given badges on their accounts possibly? Which can vary depending on how much they have donated in total.
- Each month can spotlight a specific charity or non-profit organization.
- We will be helping less fortunate people by playing a video game?! What? That is insane! Yet groundbreaking!

Okay I just emptied my brain onto you all. What do you think about this? Any modifications that you think will help this to work better?

Have a good Weekend Loves,
Enzo Bong

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah.