• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resizing question

Leilyn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I checked the faq on house resizing but I was unsure about one little thing...Say my plot cost me 80k to place, then I realize I could go a couple steps bigger. The next plot size that will fit costs 100k. So do I only need 20k to resize the plot or do I need the full 100k?

I guess it comes down to...Do I get refunded the 80k when I resize? or do I need to have the full amount of gold for the larger plot.

Thanks

Leilyn

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The way things happen in UO I would make sure to have the 100k( cash not check) in my bank before I resize better to be save then sorry. Also move all your stuff before dropping it its all free for players who might come along. Im sure you all ready know this but in case I still posted it

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked the faq on house resizing but I was unsure about one little thing...Say my plot cost me 80k to place, then I realize I could go a couple steps bigger. The next plot size that will fit costs 100k. So do I only need 20k to resize the plot or do I need the full 100k?

I guess it comes down to...Do I get refunded the 80k when I resize? or do I need to have the full amount of gold for the larger plot.

Thanks

Leilyn
I think the answer to that is 'yes', but to be really sure, try testing it on the test shard first?

Leilyn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I said heck with it and gave it a try. When you resize the plot, you are refunded all of your gold. So I only needed the little extra bit to place the larger plot. Not the full amount.