• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resizing a house

Miretar

Journeyman
There is plenty of room, there are no obstructions, but ”securely replace this house” is gray

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
securely replace is the option for converting a keep or castle to a different style
To resize you must actually speak the phrase 'I wish to resize my house'. Be aware though, this counts as a demolish, there is not moving crate and anything left in the house will be thrown out onto the ground. Resize only gives you a period during which the area is protected and no one else can place, stealing your spot.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And also beware as I've learned from experience, if you get in a panic when you see all of your stuff all over the ground, and decide to place your new house over these items, some or most of them will move under the sign when you place, but there's a chance some will "poof" or get stuck under the foundation. Pack it all up if you can.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is plenty of room, there are no obstructions, but ”securely replace this house” is gray
Check your moving crate for items & you cant have any Fountains of life, gozas garden sheds ETC placed you must put them in deed form to securely redo you house ..& no rented vendors. Ive never redone a house with owner owned vendors so dont know if ya can do that or not either ...

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
dont forget to take down all of the pavers, stones , walls and steps. They will poof if it lets you change it at all.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
If you can empty the house or you will lose stuff and use the (cough cough) EC to place with