• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resignation of Intendent

• Thread starter Luna Rossa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luna Rossa

From the Desk of the Intendent

I, Luna Rossa, have been summoned by the Three Sisters of Fate to return to the Temple of the Four Winds. With that in mind, I must tender my resignation as the Village Intendent for the Kijustsu Anei Village.

I am uncertain as to how long I will be required to remain so I have put Midnight Moon in charge of the S@GE Mystic Tower & Sanctuary. She is a mystic, mage, alchemist among many other things, so the brewing of the S@GE spirits will not be affected and the shipping of them will still be maintained.

I thank you all for this opportunity and hope that I will not be kept away from the village any longer than is necessary.

Be well and safe travels to you all!

Luna Rossa of S@GE

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Thank you for putting in the time to help build the new Intendent position and get things started with it. You have done such a wonderful job and paved the way for future Intendents.