• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reservations at the Inn

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Life had become peaceful, it was a good decision to hide away in the old lands. Word had reached me of Daenyras rise to become Governor of Moonglow, a city I frequented often as a child, my Older Sister had been born there. My parents must have seemed similar to gypsys with all their moving about and it must have rubbed off on me. One place I do not care to move back to however is that snow covered island.

I hadn’t spoken to her in some time now, not that I was purposely avoiding her I just needed space to mourn our Fathers death. Being my half sister she was never close to him. My other sisters and I on the other hand idolized him. After all he was the Jade Dragon. So soon I will prepare for a trip to Moonglow, I’ll send message out to prepare a room for me at the best Inn of the city...