• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rescinding resignation!

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please private message me with interest in items for sale: too many to list but right off hand,
lieutenant sash (non replica) decent dread mare, pre patch dragon (hit points over 1000) lavilere necklace,
singing ball, server birth silverware, and that's just a few. Looking for a vendor in luna as well to sell other items.

On another note, Thank you to Atlantic for 13 great years of fun. I have met so many I would never have met if not for the venue here. My love for the renaissance period drew me here and the freinds I made kept me for this long. Between real life taking up much more of my time (not a bad thing at all), and the game just not having the same allure as it once did, I have decided to leave. No I am not selling my accounts, so if you see "Tabitha and Fire Kitten" running around after a few months from now. It is not the me nor my account. Thanks for the memories and i wish you all years of good health and fun. :) "Rawr"

Last edited:

Magrimur

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anyone liquidating items isn't actually leaving... why bother liquidating? why not just quit and leave that junk in the bank/stables?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent you a PM, icq me at 15653311 and we can set you up with a vendor spot...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please private message me with interest in items for sale: too many to list but right off hand,
lieutenant sash (non replica) decent dread mare, pre patch dragon (hit points over 1000) lavilere necklace,
singing ball, server birth silverware, and that's just a few. Looking for a vendor in luna as well to sell other items.

On another note, Thank you to Atlantic for 13 great years of fun. I have met so many I would never have met if not for the venue here. My love for the renaissance period drew me here and the freinds I made kept me for this long. Between real life taking up much more of my time (not a bad thing at all), and the game just not having the same allure as it once did, I have decided to leave. No I am not selling my accounts, so if you see "Tabitha and Fire Kitten" running around after a few months from now. It is not the me nor my account. Thanks for the memories and i wish you all years of good health and fun. :) "Rawr"
Dear Tabitha,

I'm sorry we aren't going to let you go quietly. Keep your account & house and take a break.

Perhaps with the pressure of Shroud of the Avatar coming, EA will start paying some attention to UO & fix some of the glaring deficiencies in Customer Service, Account Management, terrible lag, bugs and actual game play. Fantasies I know but we can always dream.

We'll still be here waiting for you when you come back hopefully or perhaps we'll be in a different world having new adventures. Keep in touch & we will hopefully adventure together again some day soon!

Your Friend,
Andrasta

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone liquidating items isn't actually leaving... why bother liquidating? why not just quit and leave that junk in the bank/stables?
Yeah I never understand this either. Also the items use less bank storage than all those cheques!

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think we've lost enough treasures in" to never to be opened again bank boxes" ...release it back into the community.

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After much thought and some good friends talking some sense into me, I am staying. So no worries. i was not planning on leaving in bank boxes.. why I had posted.

T

Tazar

*quietly slips a set of manacles on Tabitha's Ankles and chains her to the desk*

Glad you are staying. :)

FireKitten

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh I feeling the lub! Thank you.. I look forward to seeing you guys in game! and getting into more trouble! manacles and tackles! I am in! hahahaha *purrrs*