• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Requesting information on two items.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody got any info on these 2 items?. I have had them for some time now and they originally came from an idoc.

I have seen the maker of the gloves referred to as a Dragon?.

The sword has nothing special about it other than it was in with other rares, was insured and has a name that is no longer possible.

Attachments

D

DVI

The gloves I believe came from some sort of seer event on Europa, if I remember correctly Alcestis had a pair of them.

I would imagine that the sword is from some type of similar event or was made before they changed the Character name rules.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, Alc had a pair for sale on her massive sale list from last year... only other pair I know of is owned by Athelas, they're on his roof at Treasure Trove....

The sword, I could only agree with DVI and guess that his assumptions were correct... nice items!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for your replies - looking at the link it does indeed look like I have a unique item. Better than I had hoped :)

A couple of years ago Nails had a Museum fall on Europa so it probably came from there.