• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Request to add essential information to the Tailoring skill information on the official playguide.

• Thread starter imported_DarkVoid
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_DarkVoid

I was hunting for information on the official uo playguide for the answer to the following question and finally found the answer, which has been taken from the uo.stratics.com Tailoring forum FAQ on stratics - the official playguide does not mention this important information anywhere, and stratics used to have information on what requirements were for the various leather types on it's pages, but that seems to have gone missing from everywhere but the Tailoring forum on stratics as well:

What skill do I need to craft with the different leather types?

Spined requires a minimum of 65.0 tailoring
Horned requires a minimum of 80.0 tailoring
Barbed requires a minimum of 99.0 tailoring

I keep asking myself, why is it so hard to find basic resource requirement information on the official site? And I have no answer. This is a simple oversight, that can be corrected in about the time it would take a player to write up an essay detailing what gives the hides and what skills are needed for tailoring with the various types, so readers, get cracking, and write up the nitty-gritty for the improvement of both stratics and the official guide. You know where to send it!

And if someone could check up on whether there's a resource page that details skill requirements for various colored resources for the blacksmithy, carpentry, and any other profession that uses colored raw materials, that would be great! It'd be great to enhance the official website, now what color and material type should I use for that?

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I had a quarter for every missing 'essential' item from the crafting pages - I'd be a very rich man.