• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

G

<font color=00008B>The Blood Elf mounts are ugly, so I was thinking about getting enough repuation with the Undead or Orcs to be able to ride one their mounts when I get to a high enough level.

Anyone know what kind of task that would be? Would it be extremely difficult?
</font color=00008B>

E

Eldorian

Took me a solid 2 weeks of grinding rep with the Night Elves to get their mount with my dwarf... but that was before they increased rep gains, so it could be easier. My recommendation is to go to whatever lands you want to gain rep with and start off by doing their starting quests, that will be the easiest way so later on you don't have to guess what the quest givers are when you're higher level.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color=00008B>The Blood Elf mounts are ugly</font color=00008B>

[/ QUOTE ]
WHAT?????

I think the Blood Elf mounts are adorable and I can't wait for my baby priest to get one....but then again, maybe it's a girl thing?

R

RayneStorm

It's a girl thing

Personally, I'm getting tired of staring at the butt of an overgrown chicken. I REALLY want an undead horse.

But I'm too lazy to do the grinding of rep.

B

Bo Riddler

That was funny. I agree, its a girl thing. Looks like a purple chicken to me.

Blah!

Bo

L

Lord Abernathy

LOL, I like the chicken rides too! But then again, I've played FFXI and riding on a big yellow chicken is just awesome there, hahaha