• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

[Report] Undead and Orcs

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*The first part of this report is so you can grasp the true reasoning for all the commotion*

So the whole situation started with an Orc carrying Tingles out of the Swaggers.. I assume he was going to have his way with her. I darted out after them and quickly knocked said Orc out. I bound him and dragged him off to the cells.

Sometime shortly after, said Orc was broken out of the cell by whom we can only assume was one of the guardian following skeletons. The guard posted there was slaughtered with no mercy.
xuzhul1.png
xuzhul2.png
Xuzhul3.png Xuzhul4.png

Kiera informed us later on that the covians had been attacked by an Orc and a skeleton.
I searched the cells and that's is when i found the dead redguard.

I proposed we follow the lead of the Skeleton. We did this by heading to the crossroads where there has been an undead presence.

xuzhul5.png
After a few moments of being there, the Orc darted out in an attempt to protect his skeleton leader.
He quickly fell to our blades.

xuzhul6.png

xuzhul7.png
xuzhul8.png
xuzhul9.png
xuzhul10.png
xuzhul11.png

xuzhul12.png
xuzhul13.png

xuzhul14.png

I accept all responsibilities for the Orc escape since it happened during my watch.

Signed Theoden Westaman