• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Trinsic Christmas Party 2009

O

o Kraken o

The Trinsic Christmas Party was good fun to me. Much good food and games. Rouge won the fashion contest for a splendid elf costume and then the Winter Solstice Stag showed up. It was bright red and when I shared some excellent Trinsic sausages with the stag it gave me a red jar of Christmas cookies! I heard rumours that some got blue and others yellow cookie jars.

We then then went on a hunt for hidden christmas presents all over the fine city of Trinsic. The presents contained all kinds of nice goodies like a decorated cake, silver wire, gingerbread cakes, a coloured seed and horns of plenty. Yet, the present also contained a clue! When we gathered and put all the clues together they formed a sentence saying that Santa could be found in the Mushroom Cave in Ilshenar. Off we were and when we came to the mushroom cave we found Santa Clause fast asleep! I got so excited I could not contain myself and bust out: "It is Santa Claus!" I so wanted to sit on his lap, but I did not have the courage!

I tried to assure Santa, that we had done our best to be good ALL year (with varying luck of course). Yet, Santa had lost the presents to a helper, who were off to drink ale and dance with the nearby pixies. An understandable choice (I was tempted to go myself), BUT still IRRESPONSIBLE when Santa needs you! So we were off to find Santa's helper. Some of the others found him and he returned to Santa after giving away some special gifts.

My thanks goes out to Trinsic and all the powers that be for arranging a splendid Christmas party for us. Thank you for a nice evening in good company.

Merry Christmas!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice report, Quicker than I could post mine. *grins*.

I'll add my screenshots here tomorrow.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The fantasticly decorated park.

The mad snowmen attacking at the Trinsic West Gate!

The Solstice of the Winter appearing at the party, Thanks for the jar of cookies!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More screenies of the night, bit late i know but only just got round to saving them properly. You might need to enlarge it somehow, can't remember how but stratics downsizes them.