• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Thursday's Event [10/06/10]

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was only in event from middle :(

At delucia.

Conversation with Father Grant.

Blackrock pit.

Brotherhood cemetery.

New hole.

Fight with Ancient Silver Snakes from the hole.

End of fight.

Vesper. End of event.

More screens here.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for posting these; I was there from the start, but didn't take any screen shots this time (too much going on in real life to focus much on the game alas). But basically what happened is that we went first to the graveyard outside of Vesper, and then entered a tunnel in the middle small Mausoleum at the bottom; Inside were more Drow, Dragons and this time lots of Red Deaths. They dropped the same loot as normal, as I found a Resolve's Bridle on one. The path is still open at this point, although now empty.

The tunnels then came out in the Lost Lands, where we were promptly jumped by even more Red Deaths and red hued death dealers... after clearing these, Nathan asked us to locate the Father Grant, which is where you came in. I don't recall who found him first (I was heading that way, but someone beat me to Delucia as I was on foot), but when we arrived as you saw he just repeated a few stock phrases, so Nathan guided us to the graves...

The two flowers on the right (plain snowdrops and poppies) were laid by me... I must confess, I did try taking them back when it turned out we needed for the graves to be cleaned to progress the plot... but by then they'd been locked down :p The snowdrops in the Enhanced Client appear below the floor alas, good to see they display correctly in one client at least. I don't know who dropped the mutant fire Pampras, and I think the green flowers below them appeared later, and didn't get locked down... They aren't there any more at least.