• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] The Spear of Antirez Destroyed! (Monday 15th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far the Guard know the following, Antonio was set a mission to reclaim the Spear of Antirez from a group of savages in Despise. He then dropped this off at a group of unknown people who then attempted to kill him and keep the Spear without paying.

The Royal Guard saved Antonio and he is recovering in Yew.

Tonight Nathan asked for any leads on where these savages may be, Nimuaq or Nimwaq (For Nathan) suggested the fort near Delucia.

Nathan Hawke: "There is one south of Skara Brae, That seems like a good place to start."

At the Savage Camp near Skara Brae nothing unusual immediately stood out.

In between some huts, A red savage was seen placing an item on a, seemingly new, altar in the grass.

Nathan stared at the Altar unsure what to do next, When once again the mysterious red savage appeared on the roof of the hut... He had the Spear!

A gate opened on the altar and the savage took off, The Guard quickly followed through.

Inside the Cavern Nathan asked the Guard to search for the Spear.

The central room was filled with savages, But no sight of the Spear. The savages were able to reheal themselves, It was suggested the magical summons and pets were being used as energy to heal the savages.

After quite alot of deaths and the dispersion of savages from the main room the Guard were able to tackle each savage one at a time.

After a very long fight the mysterious red savage was finally found corned at the end of the caverns.

Nathan Hawke: "GIVE US THAT SPEAR AND WE WILL SPARE YOU"

Arakak the Savage: "Spare me? *Laughs*"

Unfortunately for Arakak the force of the Guard was too much and several minutes later a warm corpse and Nathan Hawke holding the Spear of Antirez came into view.

At the Counsellor's Hall Nathan suggested the spear should be destroyed, Others suggested with no real idea what it does it may be a bad idea to destroy it.

Nathan Hawke: "Whatever it does it isn't good."

Bran: "Then destroy it."

Dark Dryl: "I could keep it safe, if you aren't using it..."

Ruagaj: "We couldn't keep that crystal safe..."

Nathan Hawke asked for a vote, Those who wanted it destroyed were to stand on the stage, To keep it over by the bookshelves.

A firm majority said it should be destroyed, And so the Guard with Nathan went to... A volcano!

And with that, The Spear of Antirez was no more.

A

Allicio

hmm, so the event that was posponed on saturday because 2 people couldnt make it to sunday and people that couldnt make the sunday would be rerun on the monday was a false information.

I was able to make sunday but would struggle to make the monday but thought no need to charge around etc to make it as Nathan stated on the friday that sunday and monday would be same event. Obviously this was wrong as what you have reported here was totally different than sundays event so ty for the report but even bigger thanks for posponing an event to be rerun on a day someone else couldnt make and then make it different than what was said.

Then on another note when is the next part of this event running as nothing has been said and also nothing put onto the em site of when it is running.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is an unfortunate fact that some events are sure to take place when some people cannot attend.

I have great sympathy for the EMs who are trying to satisfy everyone, a task which is clearly unachievable.

I therefore cannot support your complaint about the day changes for this event the EM was simply trying to do the impossible.

As to the event I suspect that this particular arc may be over as the threat to Antonio is no more?.

T

Tane Darkbane

I believe there where some reports of a figure catching the spear as it was about to fall into the lava.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe there where some reports of a figure catching the spear as it was about to fall into the lava.
Indeed:

I left it out of the report as Nathan said pretty strongly the Spear is gone.

I wonder if 'Hot Boiling Lava' was just someone Nathan could have dropped the spear onto, Who knows.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Indeed:

I left it out of the report as Nathan said pretty strongly the Spear is gone.

I wonder if 'Hot Boiling Lava' was just someone Nathan could have dropped the spear onto, Who knows.
I managed to get Hot Boiling Lavas paperdoll up, looked like a savage.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to get Hot Boiling Lavas paperdoll up, looked like a savage.
A red one? Maybe Emile Layne just didn't change mob from when he played the savage at the camp? Visually ingame you saw nothing.