• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] The Great Ilshenar Naked Race

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was race night, 9pm on the dot, Adam Westwood arrived at the compassion to start the race.

Contestants were ready, The rules told and the sound of 5 million gold resonating in the ears of the runners.

GO!

At Check Point 1 of 6 throughout the race Tari Seregon was there bellowing to collect a green ticket.

Gelopy was at Check Point 2 with white tickets. Around the corner, Past the Meer Village was Ivy with red tickets. Further on, Vanessa with yellow tickets. Tari Seregon was then at Check Point 5 with orange tickets and finally El at Check Point 6 with purple tickets.

At the finish line, Adam was ready to see who would appear out the cave first.

Out first was Lord Escaflowne quickly followed by Gargoyal Lenflam using the SA client! Shortly after 3rd place went to Akatsuki using the 2D client. 4th place went to Heimlich using the 2D client!

Results:

Lord Escaflowne (WON: 5 million gold)
Lenflam (WON: 2 million gold)
Akatsuki (WON: 1 million gold)
Heimlich (WON: 500 Magical Residue donated by Flinx)

Everyone who took part got a cake, engraved 'Runner up of O*Ts Ilshenar Race' and a rune to our guild shop!

Thank you all for coming!

L

Law of Hell

I love the way you say i came out 2nd, but i actually came out third, and Lenflam came out 2nd !!

*cry*

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your correct! Now fixed, It's been a long night *grins* Sorry Lenflam!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah great event, thanks alot for hosting it Adam and O*T :)

Mapper Lenflam was the gargoyal btw, you need to edit it again :D.

And Don you so would of won if you didn't try to cut that corner on me and miss the checkpoint lol.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sadly rl had differant plans for me in the end so I missed it, but thanks for the report and it looked great fun.

I had to smile at the peeps that started the race fully dressed, but the funniest thing is that not even a naked race can get Escaflowne out of that bear hat. Is it attached or is his hair really that bad.