• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Skull of Antirez Found & Destroyed as Guard Enter Savage HQ (Sunday 30th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nathan Hawke arrived to a room where every seat was filled, as everyone knew the mission that night would be very important to the wellbeing of Sosaria.

Nathan got right to business by addressing reports of diamonds.

Nathan Hawke: "Aye, Odd shaped Diamonds."

Varia: "Now disappeared"

Nathan Hawke: "Yes I fetched them, So I have four diamonds, I have them very safe.. In my pocket. As some of you know there is a new construction near the Savage base.

Now this leads me to believe, as some may have sumirised also that there is a correlatiom between the diamonds and the new construction. So the plane is simple, fit the diamonds into the construction and see what transpires."

Traveler: "Sky will fall."

Horizon: "You sure that's a good idea?"

Bunnie: "Worst idea ever."
Traveler then suggesting using fake diamonds, But Nathan was assured they would not work and gathered the real diamonds would open up a portal to an underground place, likely the resting place for the Skull of Antirez.

Nathan gated everyone to the Savage base in Trammel where four podiums were setup.

Nathan wasted no time in beginning to insert the first of four diamonds into the holes.

When the final diamond was inserted, a moongate opened in the center and the guard slowly began to enter.

A huge underground maze awaited, filled with normal red skinned savage and special warden savages.

A savage prisoner was found in a nearby cell however after all attempts nicely by Nathan, and meanly by Yew she refused to say a word.

Another dead end was found in the form of an energy field, So the hunt continued through another passage.

A huge structure loomed in the distance, On getting closer it was a huge gate to doors! A temple of some sort..

After the longest battle in history.. Well, Maybe not quite. But an hour had passed since we entered the base! Nathan asked us to return to the prisoner.

Aicee: "Antirez was the greatest of all shaman. We are his descendants. The Skull of Antirez is kept safe beyond the Sacred Gate. No-one impure can get to it! The Sacred Gate is guarded by the power of our Ancestors. Only the Pure are granted access.

Our ancestors dwell in the Hall of Ancestors. Their power radiates from their spirits. The Hall of Ancestors is protected by a strong Dark Energy. There is only one way to pass...To enter the Hall of Ancestors you must accept their trial. Say the password: ANCESTORTRIAL"

Entering the Hall of Ancestors another fierce battle began as the room was filled with Ancestor Guardians which seemed to heal each other, making things very challenging!

Another 30 minutes had passed before the Hall of Ancestors had been emptied, With no clues in the room Nathan Hawke yelled us back to the Sacred Gate.

The Sacred Gate was now open, and finally, the goal was in sight as the Skull of Antirez stood on a plinth.

The rather insulting Skull spouted out sentences of rudeness before savages began to spawn in the room.

Once the savages were killed the insulting Skull then exploded...leaving shards of skull in everyones hair!

Bone Shards From The Skull Of Antirez were awarded by double clicking a Gruesome standard in the corner of the room.

From what I heard, The prisoner was left in the underground passages.

Also, There was a visit by a group of line dancers at the end.

And finally big thanks personally to everyone who healed me, Myself and Fyre died rather a lot that evening. :D

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: [Report] Skull of Antirez Found & Destroyed as Guard Enter Savage HQ (Sunday 31st

Loki in the room said he managed to get the skull however I couldn't confirm that
I asked Emile, Loki didn't get the skull it was destroyed.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [Report] Skull of Antirez Found & Destroyed as Guard Enter Savage HQ (Sunday 31st

As Sparrow I spent most of my time fighting with awful lag - caught up a couple of times and did a couple of resses but each time I popped out I froze and got myself deaded so after that I'm afraid I just stealthed around.

At one point a little away from the fighting I came across the line dancers who were just standing there and they didnt seem to be involved in the event itself (I could be wrong as I spent most time catching up with the troops). But if so it would seem they were there for the drop at the end.

What is exercising my mind is how did they know there would be a drop?. I didnt and I have been following the storyline. In fact I didnt even get a drop at the end because I lost connection and by the time I got back in the dungeon it was all over and I didnt know about the standard.

I havent lost out however cos Ailea of ELV gave me her shards knowing I am a collector.

Any ideas? or am I mistaken?.

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nice event, nice report :)
Specially I love idea with command fight.

Classic screens.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As Sparrow I spent most of my time fighting with awful lag - caught up a couple of times and did a couple of resses but each time I popped out I froze and got myself deaded so after that I'm afraid I just stealthed around.

At one point a little away from the fighting I came across the line dancers who were just standing there and they didnt seem to be involved in the event itself (I could be wrong as I spent most time catching up with the troops). But if so it would seem they were there for the drop at the end.

What is exercising my mind is how did they know there would be a drop?. I didnt and I have been following the storyline. In fact I didnt even get a drop at the end because I lost connection and by the time I got back in the dungeon it was all over and I didnt know about the standard.

I havent lost out however cos Ailea of ELV gave me her shards knowing I am a collector.

Any ideas? or am I mistaken?.
When I first entered the room, I saw the gruesome standard and double clicked it and it said something like 'You cannot use this' and the EMs have used them before to hand out gifts so I guessed around then we'd be getting an award, Possible the line dancers noticed it too.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [Report] Skull of Antirez Found & Destroyed as Guard Enter Savage HQ (Sunday 30th

I lost connection aswell just as i entered the room that had the scull in it, just came back up this morning but the standard has gone :(

I always miss out on rewards for our fighting due to connection.

Thunderz

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When I first entered the room, I saw the gruesome standard and double clicked it and it said something like 'You cannot use this' and the EMs have used them before to hand out gifts so I guessed around then we'd be getting an award, Possible the line dancers noticed it too.
Aye I might have guessed too if I had not lost con.

What I am saying is the line dancers attended this particular event from the start. They have not been in evidence at all the other stages so why this one?. It suggests to me they knew beforehand there would be a drop at this event. Which is odd because I suspect most of us regulars did not. I attended as always to try for Investigator points.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Twas a most hectic, and distracting evening. My mind was confused by a constant ringing, after which a ghostly voice spoke from the heavens, and said things like "You can see ghosts? Are you playing computer games?"

And indeed, I did see ghosts! Far too many to handle much of the time, and it seems even having grand master knowledge of Magery isn't enough when called upon to resurrect the fallen again and again... I was doing well at staying alive during the event, even surviving some evil spell that drained all my memory and everything went black for a while (my EC crashed basically), until the voices got too insistent, and the attempt to stay focused on the task at hand became too disjointed. I died 3 times in a row afterwards, as did my faithful but constantly renamed companion (honestly, why don't the Dutch have a specific word for "Kippers"?!) because by that point I'd started recording images of the fight to be able to explain what exactly I was up too...

I believe the point of the part with the ancestors was to prove our worthiness to pass the doors to the final room with the skull; we simply had to defeat them. I also forget who was calling out which individual creature to fight, as we were before than trying to kill each one individually... Twas not one of the regular attendees, but whoever it was more than proved their virtuous worth to the Realm that day.

I did however manage to resurrect a fair few of our companions, so my own input was somewhat useful too. You can see me pre-casting An Corp in one of Mappers final screen shots, but it seems it was not needed at that point. However here are some of my own, during the most fatal parts...

One small tip though for those of you trying to reach back towards the light, or those trying to aid the journey... please don't stand under people, or over those you are trying to resurrect; stand one step removed so others can see you too... spells fizzle, bandages fail, but others will be trying to help, if they could only see the target under all the mess. And even though I maintain Level 3 Compassion, I can only bring you back with 80% health upon success, and allowing others to see you will also help get that last bit of handy healing before running into the fray again!