• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Report on the EM events 15th and 22nd March

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, the very short summary -

Clegg met us in Serpents Hold, and explained he had uncovered evidence that the Juka were planning to attack and kidnap him, he showed us a copy of their instructions to watch places he was known to visit - Skara, Jhelom and Trinsic dockside areas - and outlined his plan....

We would split into three groups, one person in each group being disguised as Clegg! So after visiting the tailors, making and dying basic copies of his costume, and sorting out the teams, we split up to go to each of the towns mentioned. Sure enough, shortly after we arrived Juka began appearing, and after putting up a small fight our groups surrendered and were taken to the Jukan cells.

When the Jukan General arrived and opened the cell doors so he could question the rather confusing four Cleggs his men had captured, we fought and defeated the Jukan troops and took the General prisoner. Clegg wanted him for questioning, so the question where to hold him arose, and Barbie Girl suggested the ideal place - Moonglow Zoo, since it had space to keep him (he's the size of an Orc Brute) and since this began with the Jukan attacks on Moonglow, it seemed the perfect place to put him for now.

An edited down, but still rather long, copy of my journal text for the night is here - http://www.robertiain.webspace.virginmedia.com/Cleggmission.txt - if anyone wants more of the details, and I also made some copies of the Jukan orders, so should anyone want a copy just let me know.

Seems the 'Council of War due on the 22nd will be for plans to fight the Juka.....

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What EM event?. I have seen nothing about it. I check the EM forum every day and been nothing there since 22nd Feb. Saw the thread about a Jukan invasion on Europa forum but that does not mention a future EM event. As for the Europa EM Moderators site been nothing on there since last November. Difficult to attend if you don't even know something is planned.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stratics and the EM site are no longer being used to announce events. Instead, check town criers and Emile mentioned that he was working on a Facebook page.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of last weekend, the town criers listed these as upcoming :

Meeting with Colonel Clegg at the Pond in Serpent's Hold! Sunday the 15th at 8pm (Mostly RP

A Wild Leprechaun Appears! Tuesday 17th at 8pm near Luna Bank (RP & Fight)

Call to Arms! Gather at Castle Blackthorn on Sunday the 29th at 8pm! (Big Fight!)

The King invites you to his castle for a Council Du Guerre! Sunday the 22nd at 8pm! (RP Only)

Meeting with Midas at the Mystical Lute in Minoc! Sunday 5th of April at 8pm (Felucca Event)

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So, the very short summary -

Clegg met us in Serpents Hold, and explained he had uncovered evidence that the Juka were planning to attack and kidnap him, he showed us a copy of their instructions to watch places he was known to visit - Skara, Jhelom and Trinsic dockside areas - and outlined his plan....

We would split into three groups, one person in each group being disguised as Clegg! So after visiting the tailors, making and dying basic copies of his costume, and sorting out the teams, we split up to go to each of the towns mentioned. Sure enough, shortly after we arrived Juka began appearing, and after putting up a small fight our groups surrendered and were taken to the Jukan cells.

When the Jukan General arrived and opened the cell doors so he could question the rather confusing four Cleggs his men had captured, we fought and defeated the Jukan troops and took the General prisoner. Clegg wanted him for questioning, so the question where to hold him arose, and Barbie Girl suggested the ideal place - Moonglow Zoo, since it had space to keep him (he's the size of an Orc Brute) and since this began with the Jukan attacks on Moonglow, it seemed the perfect place to put him for now.

An edited down, but still rather long, copy of my journal text for the night is here - http://www.robertiain.webspace.virginmedia.com/Cleggmission.txt - if anyone wants more of the details, and I also made some copies of the Jukan orders, so should anyone want a copy just let me know.

Seems the 'Council of War due on the 22nd will be for plans to fight the Juka.....
Here are pictures of the event. Great RP fun.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to follow up (very late!) on how this developed, the Governor council on the 22nd continued this plotline -

Slightly unusual 'council' since this one was a Council of War - we went to talk with the Jukan General captured a week easrier, to try learn more about why they Juka were suddenly attacking us. We discovered a few things , the Juka consider Blackthorn a traitor to their cause (they seem not to understand there were two Blackthorns, the one controlled by Exodus and the 'original' one that is now back as King), and the Juka want land to live on, since their home castle in Ilshenar was destroyed, plus the Juka in Mistas are enslaved by the Cult of Exodus.

From talking with their General, we may be able to make peace with them if we kill off the Exodus cult and get them Mistas back as a home, so that's the probable plan for Sunday 29th - remains to be seen if the Juka keep to that deal, or if they join in on an ambush of our forces.