• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

[Report] On going undead issue

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Me, Rimeny and Sioned was sat having a chat and a drink inside Swaggers. Sioned heard the sound of metal clanging from outside. I took it upon myself to go check what the commotion was. since I am such a superior guard.

I got outside to find yet another another murder and what looked to be a ritual shrine.
Crime1.png

Rimeny and Sioned came running after I yelled out for them
crime 2.png

crime 3.png

We informed Sioned we would go check the area. She insisted she would help but she needed some supplies. She dashed off to the hub.

After a short while we became concerned as she hadn't returned, we went searching for her and quickly found her after searching the hub.

Crime 4.png

crime 5.png Crime1.png crime 2.png crime 3.png Crime 4.png

Sioned had been confronted by the skeleton inside the hub.

crime 6.png
crime 5.png

crime 7.png

Sioned wanted to check the library to see if we could learn anything on these walking talking bones.

crime 8.png

crime 9.png

crime 10.png

We made sure the hub was clear before we headed out back to swaggers.
We ran into into an old militia member, Frost is his name.
crime 11.png
Frost didn't see anything related to the deadies

crime 12.png

crime 13.png

crime 14.png

After searching the area we found nothing else. Patrols of Vesper need to be doubled before more inoccents get slaughtered.

Theoden Westaman

Last edited: