• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Report of the Spring Festival 2020 Event at The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Red & Purple Spring Festival 2020

Many thanks to our wonderful EM Roenick who helped so much with all the interworking’s of the event today (Saturday 4 of April).

It actually takes quite a bit of effort to get these things going... and not just talking about the story end. Besides runes, I’ve dropped countless books teasing to the storyline and to check out Stratics for more details. All the crafting... all the cooking for the food... making 50 barrels of assorted liquor. THAT was a drag. They don’t even allow use Moonshine! Or Mead. That would be 2 of the main things brewed long ago... like in our game’s time in space. Still, I love writing. Always have. I could only hand out a small prize in the end... that I crafted with my most famous trailer... with ancient green ZOG, collected when I was new. The mass of troops that showed up for the event seemed to enjoy the pure insanity I let loose with a single word in a speech I gave at the start... or more so, “The Candy Bishop”. Even though I basically stood just outside the reach of the monsters, cheering the fighters on... the whole thing wore me out! hehe. It's really quite nice helping do an event from my side (player side). Thanks to our wonderful staff for allowing our EMs to offer such a service. And goodness knows, I made EM Ro work for this event. ;-) He’s a good guy.

I only really wish the event could have lasted longer... but me being worn out so quickly, for doing so little in the dusk of this event? What can you really do.

Some pictures?

Spring Fest 2020 A.png
(30 mins before the event started.)

Lost Bell of the Skara Brea Abby.png
(All about spring... and the golden bell.)

Spring Fest 2020 B.png
(Then they came.)

Spring Fest 2020 D.png
(Chocolate Frogs! Far-far too powerful!!! And they want that bell!)
(Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and even White Chocolate! Who could believe it!?)

Spring Fest 2020 C.png
(Who's cleaning up that mess!?)

Sorry... I couldn't get near to the bosses that came because of the flashing... but it was a big ole mess! hehe

Not that I’m saying much... but we may see another event in a few months... for fun. Before Halloween spawn! Goodness knows... I wasn’t counting on the return of the Treasures of Tokuno.

A BIG thank you for anyone attending the event! Another big thank you for everyone that donated CANDY. We always welcome candy as it helps power our little church... so please keep bringing it. :) Never know what the next event will require. I’m almost SURE, as a pixie myself... it very well MAY be about candy. Or connected candy. Or inside candy. You just never know. ;-)

Please stay safe, everyone! Survive, fight, live to play again... and play well.