• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Report From Knight Elistan

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Report from Knight Elistan:​
The days and nights still rush together in a swarm of activity. I do, however, feel more confident in those who have gathered in the Militia. We have already met the Enemy several times and have walked away victorious.

This Mary Flint has proven to be a rather vigilant foe one we will need to keep a clear eye for in these coming months. Although she is an aggressive force, I fear there is yet something far more sinister in store for the Worlds of Sosaria.

I have continued the investigation into the Missing Muses. I found there is more afoot than what was first revealed. I went to the place of the Pillars and have found there are several missing. This concerns me for without the Pillars are we ever going to be able to find the Muses? I do hope they will found Soon!

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I will call to me the brave people of the Land! We will search for the Missing Muses and accomplish our goal! I hope it will be Soon, these days are growing Desperate.

A call to Arms!
Meet at West Brit Bank on Friday the 27th at 7pm PST
We will continue what we started!