• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Expedition to Yew Crypts

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Running a little late I rushed over to Trinsic West Gate and found the Duke and his guard gathered. They were just setting off! *Phew*

We arrived at the Yew Crypts to a surprise.. A lieutenant from Yew.

"As you are aware it is an offence to bare arms in the territory of another."

After disarming she went on.

"We will be permitting you reign of the crypts, As long as you understand...You are here of your own free will and we shall offer no protecion to the obvious."

After finally mentioning Yew are no responsible for our death she wished us goodluck and we went forward through the rusty doors.

Inside the Crypt we pushed through the skeletons at the door and headed down into a long corridor.

At the end of the corridor we found another set of stairs, At the top of the stairs we found another room.. With a note!

*appears to be made of
human skin*

I curse you Rilla Takhista
to the earth: may it give
you no food, nor rest,
nor shelter.

I curse you Rilla Takhista to the waters: may your thirst never be quenched and may they rise up and overwhelm you.

I curse you Rilla Takhista to the air: may it strangle every breath, and when you speak may none listen to your words.

I curse you Rilla Takhista to the fire: may it burn you for all eternity as it burns me.

Lord Ivyrn asked I open a gate - The gate took us to Magincia and to a large house.

On the second floor a gypsy named Xaviera awaited. She offered us cookies and asked us to sit down.

Lord Ivyrn: "We are seeking information about Rilla."

Xaviera: "Well of course dears. That's the only reason anyone comes here."

Lord Ivyrn: "Specifically, a curse against her."

After a session of the tarot cards she told us we would find Arysoun Takhista, The person who set the curse against Rilla, In Fire Dungeon.

We arrived at Fire Dungeon and ventured inside.

At the Mage tower we found a scroll inside a room, It read:

Call My Name Three Times To Summon Me

After repeating his name three times, He appeared!

Lord Ivyrn told him why we had summoned him.

Ayrsoun agreed to tell us more about the curse If we released him. He went into a discussion about magics and how the curse on the diamond was done by the 'Magic Lock' spell.

After telling us the information he asked us to repeat a chant that would release him.

After refusing to repeat the chant he filled the room with liches and undead creatures.

His final words were spoken:

"I curse your City with seven plagues"

"Go home and prepare for your doom!"

"Revenge"

"Revenge!"

We quickly left the room and headed for the exit out of the dungeon.

A gate was opened to Trinsic and we ventured home for the night.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice report, I wish I could have been there, missed out on cookies. Bet Duke Irvyn wish he had not gone now, 7 curses on Trinsic ouch.