• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Expedition to Fire Dungeon (Wednesday 13th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly no screenshots from me regarding this event - Client decided to not save any... Moving on.

Lord Ivryn arrived at the Trinsic gate and told us Kendra would be in charge of the expedition.

Kendra stood forward and said: " I have a theory that the diamond would have had to have been prepared before being cursed. With any luck, if fire was where he... lived... we might be able to find some. "

Irvyn: " I would prefer not to wake Arysoun up again, or we will end up with another seven plagues. "

After a brief argument about who was to blame about the Trinsic Curse Kendra opened up a gate to Fire Dungeon. Upon entering the dungeon we were immediately attacked by an Aspect of Arysoun Takhista.

Once we had managed to kill the aspect, and the skeletons it spawned on its death we found a book in its corpse, It said:

The Splitting
by Nathan Hawke

And Arysoun shuddered as his form was torn by the power of Rilla's magic and his six aspects were sent out to the corners of his imprisonment and each one was given a perfect diamond to keep it from ever reforming with Arysoun's original form.
We decided to search the dungeon for further aspects of Arysoun Takhista.

Near the Fire Elementals we found another aspect which spawned more undead creatures on its death - On the corpse we found some diamonds!

Further into the dungeon another aspect died and spawned liches.. A pattern was forming!

Finally through a single door we found the last, sixth, aspect and once killed it spawned a mass of Lich Lords which quickly killed nearly everyone!

Once everyone was resurrected we counted our Diamonds, 5... One was missing! Nathan suggested we run around the caverns to search for it.

Finally the 6th diamond was found, Our task was over.

We waited at the entrance to Fire Dungeon as everyone stepped out, Once everyone was outside and safe we called it a night.

A HUGE thank you to Lord Ivyrn and Kendra from DOT for sending me the book details and a thank you to Aurelius who helped with further details I lost with the screenshots.

A

Angel121

>.<

Oh curses I can't believe I missed that last night

>.<

I really wanted to stab that lich again.

>.<

I swore I checked the Europa website for any eventy things I must be getting blind.

Angel is a sad bunny..

Glad everyone managed to get on well though, and great news on the diamond.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Angel, you're not going blind - it was part of the ongoing RP line of 'events', not the formal EA event programme.

Although the EMs help out a lot with their characters and monster generation, it seems they don't 'announce them'. Instead Irvyn and Flame have had threads here to let people know what was going on and when.

It's a pity in a way they don't get 'announced' there, but I can see the logic, and it's great that we have EMs who do this sort of 'extra' stuff as well as the EA driven activities.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I announce the EM Events here also, So your best bet is to watch the forums as well as the EM website. :)

A

Angel121

It's my own fault tbh, I watch this forum as well as the EM website as much as possible but I was busy last night and only managed to check the EM one.

I should really think about getting ICQ again and beg the Duck to bing me, I do have a love for Trinsic and Any chance to help there is wonderful.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should really think about getting ICQ again and beg the Duck to bing me, I do have a love for Trinsic and Any chance to help there is wonderful.
Do you know about a future plague? :D

A

Angel121

oh dear...

I'm sure Irvyn will say I've just shown my age >.<

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a sec.... we killed the first undead thing, and it had a book written by Nathan on it?

(I'm assuming a slight oversight by an EM, otherwise this storyline is a bit weirder than I thought....)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a sec.... we killed the first undead thing, and it had a book written by Nathan on it?

(I'm assuming a slight oversight by an EM, otherwise this storyline is a bit weirder than I thought....)
I noticed that too and its too late to take it back now we seen its in black and white hehe

Is he going over to the dark side?

A

Angel121

*insert Chilling cheezy music*

Dunnn Durrrrrr DURRRRRRRRR!!!!

*Open's the next scene*

Oh My Goodness! It's Bela Lugosi!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well as most know I spend most of my time stealthing on these expeditions. When we went to Mistas I happened to see Emile Layne's name on my screen and strange but true, a whole slew of Orc Bombers appeared right where his name was, aint that odd :p

In Fire I caught sight of his name again but didnt manage to see where he was. I also managed to stay alive during all the mayhem and then right at the end I popped out to res someone and stupidly failed to notice two Lich Lords right next to me so this time i got another robe for my collection.

As for our 2 EMs I think they are both doing a great job for Europa and have been ever since they started. I congratulate them both on their efforts.

K

Kiminality

I think Nathan's name being as author of the book was an oversight, although I transcribed it as-is.
I think it turned out nicely overall, and want to extend a "Ta, ever so" to the EMs