• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Entering Dawns Dreams (Tuesday 7th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People began gathering at the Throne Room in Britain a short while before 8 oclock, Trevelayn was kindly handing out Compassion Sage to those who hadn't brought any.

At 8 a grey robed man and walked onto the stage, Queen Dawn had been caught in a nightmare!

This man then took us to Dawn in her bedroom. She was tossing and turning and talked of Daemons of Bureaucracy coming to get her and plenty of red tape!

The grey robed man called the guard back to the Throne room.

A suggestion was made to intercept her dreams! The man on stage agreed and opened a gate to 'The Pool of Dreams'.

At the Pool of Dreams (The large pool of water in the cavern where the entrance to the Twisted Weald is) the guard gathered around the water as the myserious man asked for some space.

The man made a fire and began sprinkling mushrooms and nightshade into it, He then said 'You need to fall asleep'.

At this point I immediately double clicked the bedroll we were asked to bring, This almost became as deadly choice as I appeared to be the first to be teleported to a grey dungeon - Dawns dream.

Inside Dawns Dream dozens of Bean Counters were in the first room.

When they had been killed the wall to the next section opened up, the section filled of Rioting Citizens.

To the left and right of the Rioting Citizens the wings were filled with Bookworms! All of these monsters were extremely tough guardians which when killed triggered the next wall to explode and open.

The next section were the dreaded Daemons of Bureaucracy!

Finally the last section opened up and it was filled with Red Tape! As well as Queen Dawn sleeping in the back.

Once all the monsters had been killed the grey robed man gave Queen Dawn some Compassion Sage, Suddenly she vanished, She was awake.

Back at the Queens bedroom in Castle British she was awake, She was hungry and went to the Royal Kitchen for breakfast. She said her bad dream was due to stress, Paperwork and issues with the Miners Union.

The grey robed man came into the room shouting and at this time Queen Dawn took her breakfast away to get some peace.

We were asked to collect more Compassion Sage (From Controllers in Ilshenar) incase something similar to this happened again, The man then left.​

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great report - seems I missed an interesting episode

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice report Mapper.

Special thx to our EM's - it's a great prehistory to event.

P.S. My screens from event.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice report thanks. I only just made it in time for the g8 to Ishena. Sadly soon after entering Dawns dream my PC crashed and I had to reboot. When I relogged in I had been booted from the event to a safe spot beside a moongate and no way of returning to the event. Oh well can't win them all. I'm glad some survived the blood bath in there to have breakfast with Dawn.