• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

[Report] Drama night.

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What a night to remember. Drama filled from all angles!

It started with a Templar from Yew searching for a Gargoyle that had flee'd his captivity. This Templar advised me that there was some undead activity happening just West of the Redguard area. By the crossroads.
I took the Templars advise and went to check the situation, Jassi Cowin accompanied me.

We quickly came across our some sort of scene in the road. Looks like someones bag exploded while full of a heavy load. Naturally i gathered up the gold.. For evidence of course.....

scene 1.png

We wandered down to the crossroads, following the supplied information.
We came across a new structure that has been built, what i gathered it was some sort of sacrificial altar.
scene 2.png
While investigating the scene i heard a devilish cackle that would pull skin from teeth.

Scene 3.png

We decided to leave the altar and investigate the building next door as we was adamant the cackling was coming from that direction.

We headed into the creepy looking fort and was immediately stopped in our tracks by a deadie.
View attachment 80508

scene 5.png
scene 6.png
scene 7.png scene 8.png

scene 9.png
scene 10.png
scene 11.png

After not being able to get up to the skeleton, Jassi came up with the plan to burn as much as posible

scene 12.png

The fool fell for the bait and quickly darted down and opened the door to try and defend their fort. I timed it perfectly and chased him into the building before the doors slammed shut.

scene 13.png
scene 14.png
As expected, i beat the hell out of the vile beast.

I headed back to the Swaggers for a drink. As i got closer i heard screams for my name. As i got closer it came apparent that it was Sioned. Turns out the Templar had found the Gargoyle under protection of the Veeties. The Templar had a rope around its neck and was attempting to drag it back to Yew to be tortured.
I cut the rope and stood point in front of the Gargoyle to protect the poor soul.

scene 15.png
scene 16.png
scene 17.png
scene 18.png

It seems Vesper is quickly regaining enemies. The buildings near the crossroads need further investigation.
The Gargoyle has suffered some injuries but has been taken care of by Jack Blakewood. His name is Farax.. and he is a mute. So don't assume hes ignorant if you meet him

Signed
Theoden Westaman

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good work Westaman! I wondered how long it would take the Avatarian Church to come stir up trouble in Vesper! I was hoping they would not gain enough power to become a threat but it appears we should expect the worst....

-Escaflowne, Chancellor of the Republic and Redguard Commander.