• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Colonel Clegg Introduces Himself (Tuesday 8th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the delay in this report, Been a busy week! ;)

In a very small room the Royal Guard huddled together unsure what to expect.

The way didn't last long as Colonel Clegg appeared from behind the red curtain.

Colonel Clegg: "There's a lot of you here! So do you all know how to sail a ship?"
A mixed response echoed through the small room.

Colonel Clegg: "Hurm, well I guess the ones who don't know how to sail can at least clean the decks."

Calis: "Scuse me Colonel. Names Calid Clais, Admiral of Moonglow Navy."
Colonel Clegg: "Clais? Isn't that a girls name?"

Calis: "On our way here we saw a ship that had men dressed like thieves from britain's guard patrol."
Colonel Clegg: "*Raises a brow* Thieves from Britain?"
Calis: "Aye."
Colonel Clegg: "Aha! That must have been the Pirates from Amoebe Island. *Grunts* A very troublesome bunch, They are the reason I called you here tonight.

The pirates of Amoebe Island are blocking the trade lines. They've been attacking ships sailing between Trinsic, Serpent's Hold and Jhelom. And last week.... They were even bold enough to steal a ship!"
Calis from the Moonglow Navy then offered the services of their ship, The MNS Raptor!

At the docks everyone started to board the massive ship.

After a long journey the Moonglow Navy finally found the island and a boat full of pirates!

After the pirates had been killed Clegg decided to take the boat and requested someone sail it back to Serpent's Hold.

Another pirate ship was found and this time a royal ship from Trinsic aided in capturing the ship.

Colonel Clegg: "Have all the pirates been defeated?"
Aragorn: "Aye."
Colonel Clegg: "Then we should take possession of the merchants ship."

Back at a much busier dock, The Moonglow Navy's Raptor, As well as the Trinsic ship, The merchant ship and pirate ship sat still.

Colonel Clegg: "Excellent Work, You are all fine material for the Navy and I would gladly sail with you again."