• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Britain & Trinsic Attacked by Mysterious Demons (Sunday 22nd)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fynn Barrett arrived at the Counsellor's Hall in Britain on Sunday night with some worrying news from Selcius the Astronomer.

Earlier in the day myself and Traveler went to Selcius and he had this to say:

Traveler told Fynn of the worrying news, Fynn took a moment out to recap previous events.

Just as Fynn was finishing his recap ears began twitching as an alarm bell from Trinsic began to sound. The guard rushed out of the hall and gates opened up to outside Trinsic.

Outside the park in Trinsic huge terrifying red demons stood armed on the road.

Fynn screamed to the guard that we must heard towards Father Grant to protect his serpents.

Thankfully the demons had no found Father Grant and his serpents were still alive.

Father Grant: "She will come for my little beauties! Where is the army? Help me protect them!"

Fynn Barrett asked for a report of the city, At the time all was clear.

Suddenly a single demon approached from the South, With the guard in high numbers it was soon dealt with.

Just as Fynn was asking Father Grant if he had any idea what the demons were the alarm bells began to ring again - This time from Britain!

At Britain the mage shop was covered in these mysterious red demons.

The battle continued as more demons came down from near the Inn.

At the Inn all was not normal, Brannan had gone missing! Thankfully whoever took him had left a note, It read:

"You have 15 minutes before I make this really hard. "Whilst you can hear noises here which can't be heard in any other town, honestly, you are probably suffering from a misleading picture giving you a false perception." "
The thought process kicked in as town names were suggested. Fynn suggested 'Moonglow' as it was the town of honesty.

Gates sprang up as a search of the Isle of Moonglow began.

With the town searched, Brannan finally was found ontop of the Illusionists Guild near the Telescope on the East side of the Isle.

Brannan said his shirt was ripped off his back, stabbed with a needle then brought to Moonglow.

Brannan: "I need to be with my men."
At that point Fynn Barrett asked we take him back to Britain and to the Inn for a rest.