• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Attack on Bucaneer's Den (16 12 09)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was informed by Aurelius that Fynn Barrett was gathering at Britain Bank and so I rushed over and found him with the Duke of Trinsic and some guards from the city.

I missed the start of the conversation but I seemed to gather that the Duke had been informed of an attack occuring in a Trammel city. Fynn suggested we check all the cities and we started with Trinsic.

With nothing in Trinsic we went down the list of cities, Bucaneer's Den next.

We arrived and saw nothing, but suddenly were ambushed by Orcs.

They were coming from the bridge to the west of the city, We slowly made our way there through the Orcs. Our numbers were small but we managed to get over the bridge.

To the south of the west part of Bucaneer's Den we saw a familar sight, A moongate next to a circle of crystals and a grey object in the centre.

After we battled the remaining Orcs away the gate disappeared.

We decided to smash the crystals and transport the odd object to the tinker in Britain so he could investigate and find out how the object operates.

You can find the object on the 2nd floor of the castle if you wish to take a look, Hopefully the tinker will be able to tell us soon what the device is.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully perhaps Ivyrn or anyone else there before me can answer that, I arrived just as they were about to search all the towns for Orcs.

The same type of gate was there like was in Trinsic and Yew, so perhaps this attack was no different to the ones in Trinsic and Yew?

I

Irvyn

I an unfortunately unable to confirm whether there was a specific objective to attacking Buccaneer's Den.

The propaganda machines had started broadcasting again and saying an attack was going to happen, but not where. Britain seemed fine, we checked Trinsic and all was quiet. Fynn then suggested checking through the towns in alphabetical order, so we went to Buccaneer's Den and found the orcs there.

One of the orc brutes was extremely strong and very difficult to kill. He may have been one of the new breed of orcs; if so, we are going to have problems when they are all fully grown and released.