• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] A Week-long Investigation Brings Results

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Monday 7th the Royal Guard met with Fynn Barrett at his tower for a patrol of Britain and thank goodness it occured!

On the east side of Britain the guard stumbled into the middle of a Jewellery robbery! The burglars wearing masks were taken down, those who hadn't run away that is, but they had already stolen a list of valuables as well as kill the Jeweller!

--------------------------------------------​

On Thursday 10th the Royal Guard yet again met with Fynn and he asked we patrol the city once more.

The city seemed quiet, But suddenly, I personally witnessed the most appalling crime. A lovely man painting the most gorgeous fruit bowl was victim to hunger!

Yes that's right, Traveler there ate the mans posing fruit bowl! :eek:

The unknown man was almost finished with the painting and began to show off his house, A few of the Royal Guard had a look around and found something rather familar!

In the mans bedroom a piece of Jewellery that was stolen from the Jewellers on Monday!

Iljian: "Where did you buy it?
Kalman Wobbleand: "Hmmm... from some feller at the tavern"
Hex: "Which tavern?"
Kalman Wobbleand: "I'm sorry friend! I had a LOT to drink that night!"
It was decided the first port of call would be the Salty Dog, Being the nearest tavern to the painters home.

At the Salty Dog Tavern a man named William the Fence sat at a table. After talking it turns out this man was indeed the supplier Kalman was talking about. According to William he gets his stock from a mysterious man in the tavern.

William: "He comes to meet me here at the tavern fairly regularly, Usually between 8pm and 9pm. He will only come when he feels it's safe though....."
Tari Seregon: "We could hide downstairs."
William: "Sure, go to the basement."
After a good while of waiting, 9oclock arrived and it was time to report back to Fynn.

Fynn was pleased with the lead and suggested the entire Royal Guard come back the next day for another stakeout between 8-9pm of the Tavern.

The next day on Friday 11th the Royal Guard along with the Yewish Militia waited for Fynn at his office near Britain Bank.

Fynn arrived, He suggested to hide upstairs or look like casual drinkers in the tavern rather than hiding downstairs in the basement... And so another stakeout began!

The tavern was very busy and with a lone tavernkeeper he was rushed off his feet! Everything was going well, Until Leo Madsen from Yew asked... for a water.

Bickering between Leo and the Tavernkeeper broke out into punches and the tavern regulars soon had the Tavernkeepers back!

The tavern suddenly then caught fire and the Tavernkeeper screamed for everyone to get out!

After a while outside, some Royal Guard went back inside and were able to put out the fire.

Tavernkeeper: "You've managed to put out the flames."
Leo from Yew then suggested the tavernkeeper started the fire on purpose!

Rene The Tavernkeeper: "I didn't start the fire!"
Leo Madsen: "I'm arresting you!"

Leo and his Yewish guard then took the Tavernkeeper to jail whilst most of the Royal Guard remained at the Tavern to wait for this thief, However as time went on it was clear he was not going to be there that night.

Back at Fynns tower, it was decided the Tavernkeeper would be released and another stakeout of the Tavern would occur on Saturday evening.

Saturday 12th arrived and yet another stakeout of the Tavern was planned.

Not long after the Royal Guard settled into a seat a man with a cutlass entered the tavern.

George The Pirate]: "AH, William I have something for you.... Is it safe?"
George then produced a pair of earrings from his pocket and traded for gold with William.

Calis: "You! Halt!"
George The Pirate: "Oh No!"
George then ran out of the tavern towards the West of Britain.

At the river through Britain the pirate had boarded a row boat and was making way towards the docks!

Thankfully the Moonglow Navy were very experienced in naval battles and chases and managed to position a row boat of their own in the path of George the pirate capturing him!

George the pirate was then chained and taken to a cell in Lord British Castle for the evening, He had little to say but that his friends would come capture him.

At Fynn's tower the Royal Guard told him the good news and about how Argus from the Moonglow Navy helped to stop Georges escape.

The next day on Sunday 13th Fynn requested the Royal Guard keep an eye on George in prison as he keeps mentioning his friends would free him.

At the cell everything was normal, until a hairy nun came along with some food.

She covered her mouth quickly and spoke.

Jacky The Nun: "You should see the mustache of the mother superior. I am Jacky the Nun, I bring the prisoners their food"

After being approved entry to the cell the nun left some food and left.

George then hid under his bed which caused a small panic among the guard, some hid, some went to check the roof and others managed to run out of the building just in time for what was about to happen next...

Suddenly an explosion rocked the cell quarters, It wasn't until the smoke cleared that all became clear.. The cell was empty!

Outside Fynn stood next to a map, he must have heard the explosion and rushed over! The map on the floor had a mark to an island near Britain, Possibly fallen out of Georges bag it was decided to head to the docks and to Fynn's ship!

Everyone boarded Fynn's lovely blue ship and it set sail, It wasn't a long trip before the common sight of the pirates came into view!

After battling through several pirate ships the guard had arrived at the island pinned on the dropped map.

The island was swamped with further pirates!

The island pirates had been killed and everyone boarded Fynn's boat once again and it travelled to the south of the island where further pirate ships were found.

After a long battle Fynn sailed the boat back to Britain, George had not been found but at least the pirates know the full force they are dealing with!

A few pirates were spotted and killed in the City of Britain after Fynns de-brief at the docks.