• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Repond Undead LRC Scrappers

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Repond 250mill bo
Undead 250mill bo
. ICQ310851531 Thanks for looking!!!

scrappers.png

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
is that 250M for both books? is 250M for each book?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
250m both / 125m per book. Not sure what yardman is looking for for these.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Base superslayer scrappers I sold a set on my vendor last week at 175mill each. These books have lrc and are extremly hard to get the 2 mods to line up on these books. Anyone can correct me if im wrong but i know im right lol. But im looking for 400m reserve on the undead and 500m reserve on the repond. Once reserve is met i will turn into an auction.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If your vendor is in ATL Luna, it may have been me who bought them (I got a reptile, elemental, undead and arachnid - didn't see any demon or repond).

I was going to throw out 175M offer on the repond. Seems like you want a bit more. 500M over my budget so I won't meet that. Maybe would move up higher on the 175M. The LRC is definitely pretty sweet, but I just don't rely on Spellbooks for LRC needs.

If you still don't get any offers and would be willing to take that, let me know. Good luck ;)

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye same for. I would bend to go 200m on the repond, but thats it. Good luck.