• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Repond Slayer Spellbook

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

Trying to price check this / sell it.

Seen a couple on vendor search with a hefty price tag (located on Atlantic).
I assume the two on vendor search are overpriced as they are still sitting there :D.
Book is grey in color.

Any Ideas what it's worth?
Is it from an event?
would anyone have a link to the event, so I could read it?
Or at least a name and time frame ?

I've been gone for awhile and vendor search hasn't been too helpful to me when it comes to pricing items :D. Capture.PNG

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They dropped from the 20th anniversary event arc at the tail end of last year. Sorry that you missed it there was plenty to do and things to be had. The slayer spellbooks dropped off the invasion mages. they can go up to 30 sdi so that one in particular would be considered mid range. As far as pricing it's hard to say. Reponds are sought after for rat spawns so they would be more valuable. I'm not buying but i would throw an estimate of 10 mil on it. The price would go way up with higher sdi.

Here's a link to the event arc
20th Anniversary Event - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They dropped from the 20th anniversary event arc at the tail end of last year. Sorry that you missed it there was plenty to do and things to be had. The slayer spellbooks dropped off the invasion mages. they can go up to 30 sdi so that one in particular would be considered mid range. As far as pricing it's hard to say. Reponds are sought after for rat spawns so they would be more valuable. I'm not buying but i would throw an estimate of 10 mil on it. The price would go way up with higher sdi.

Here's a link to the event arc
20th Anniversary Event - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Thank you for your time, the link, and the info...Very appreciated!