• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Repond Cameo

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I put it on for a few to play around so it has 251/255 dura...what are these going for lately? Thread also created to entertain offers. Will send to Atl if sold. Currently on Catskills.

Sir Swish

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I put it on for a few to play around so it has 251/255 dura...what are these going for lately? Thread also created to entertain offers. Will send to Atl if sold. Currently on Catskills.
200-210...durability will regen

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In my opinion, 200-210 is somewhat high. Now if that person says they will OFFER that, then I stand corrected. :) I have bought several for a fair amount less. That being said, I am kind of interested in it. Feel free to PM me to discuss.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've moved this cameo to Atl to be sold. Only going to run a small auction. Auction will end @8:00 pm tomorrow 1-13-17 EST. Reserve 150m no buyout barring @Deprave doesn't want to keep their bid. No quarrels either way since its been a bit since the post but if @Deprave if u want to keep ur bid ull b high atm.

Regardless...150m reserve auction ends 8pm EST tomorrow. 5m increments. 10 min rule applies