• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Replica differences

L

Lord_Deimos

Ive noticed a few of the new replicas arent exact copies of the originals...

for example

Calm replica does not have the Hue, and its also missing the 10 HCI.

Also I think the new oak leaf is a slightly duller color than the original.

Figured this would be the best place to find out what other replicas arent exactly the same as our originals..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pacify is missing the hue too.
I was kinda disappointed.

T

Teufel_Hund

Pacify is missing the hue too.
I was kinda disappointed.
Then if they are not exact replica's why were they put in the game? They are not going to affect the "rares" market if they are not the same. Just weird I don't know.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are replica's, they didnt state what they would be replicating. So guess its the stats there trying to even out so everyone can get to the same stat/skill advantage.

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind that some of the originals were inhanced when there was that never fail/destroy item bug was around back then, then they were duped. I know this happened to the gladiators collar, people gave them even better stats than the origianal collar.

I don't know if it would apply to any of these, but could be a possibility and or factor.