• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Replacing magery on pets...

Zepheus

Visitor
Hi guys! Am planning to train a freshly tamed 3-slot WW but would really like to have its magery skill replaced, may I know how you guys do this? Am I supposed to learn another skill in the same category as magery to have magery overwritten? What are some skills, if learned, would certainly replace the magery skill? Any benefits in having magery trained to GM first before having it replaced by another skill?

Thanks lots guys!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Totally loses the magery and any skills associated with it once another "magic ability" is selected.

Zepheus

Visitor
Thank you very much Khaelor! Just to clarify though since learning any other "magical abilities" would replace magery, is there no reason to even level up magery in the first place before learning another skill? I was told that there's some use to have magery at 100 even it's later replaced by another skill...thanks!

Rhafiki

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
When it loses magery, it gets no benefit from and can't even gain in the skill anymore and it will actually go down(from dying).