• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Replace one word in a Movie title with....

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Here's a game I've seen played in various formats in multiple MMO's in their general chats thought it might be interesting to see how it works out here.

So here's how this works. Take a movie title, replace any one word in it with "Jawa" or "Jawas" if it is plural (Can't help it, I'm a Star Wars nut).

I'll kick it off with one for an example.

Good Jawas (Good Fellas)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Jawa

(Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) Slim Pickens, George C. Scott, Peter Sellers, James Earl Jones)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The Great Jawa

(The Great Dictator (1940) Charlie Chaplin, Paulette Goddard also happens to have one of the greatest speeches ever given in film)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Children of a Lesser Jawa

(Children of a Lesser God (1986) William Hurt, Marlee Matlin, Piper Laurie, Philip Bosco)