• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

repairing wands

A

altarego

I'm sorry? Was that a question? Or, were you just trying to pad your 17,000+ posts?

No, there is no way you can repair wands, aside from imbuing the self-repair attribute. About 5 seconds with your venerated status on Stratics search could have figured that out.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm sorry? Was that a question? Or, were you just trying to pad your 17,000+ posts?

No, there is no way you can repair wands, aside from imbuing the self-repair attribute. About 5 seconds with your venerated status on Stratics search could have figured that out.
It's called a guess, but then I guess that's more than you seem to be able to understand this morning. Damn dude, chill out. The year just started and you seem to already be having a crappy one. Take some alka selzer or drink another beer or something for the hangover. Whatever works for ya. :coco:

C

Chelle

Don't be blonde like me and buy a carp repair deed cause on my wands it wouldn't work..Has to be an actual carpenter to repair it.

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Also, Mr. Troll, you can't imbue Self-Repair, in fact, imbuing anything with self-repair removes the mod. A simple Stratics seach could have figured that out.

Pwny

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Also, Mr. Troll, you can't imbue Self-Repair, in fact, imbuing anything with self-repair removes the mod. A simple Stratics seach could have figured that out.
Good Duel

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can ya use powder of fort on wands? cuz id love to max a greater healing wand and imbue it with some other mods hehe. make a half decent mage weap