• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Repairguy..

• Thread starter Natalius Lynn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Natalius Lynn

So, I was thinking... Why can't we have the repair guy come every other day? The maid comes everyday, and the gardener comes every three days, why not the repair guy? Things in my house break ALL THE TIME. And i'm sure i'm not alone! Why can't we give him a schedule instead of having to call him -all- the time?

Or at least make it so we can call him anytime during the night or something..

..Oh, and don't tell me to skill mech, because I have mech on my alt, but it's so friggin' expensive to fix stuff, especially when it's ALOT of stuff..

G

IMO the devs r not really concerned with us getting stuff fixed. From what info i have gathered, it seems what they really want is for us to get so annoyed with the breaks that we delete all our stuff. Whatever cycle the items breaks have been set on has obviously been increased.

G

He would come even if nothing were broken. He would prob stand there and scratch for a sim hour, leaving 5 mins after 11 and charge 100 bux for it. Some of us do not keep our houses open constantly. I would hate to land on my lot and have him pop in and cost me 50.

If this could be done on an either or basis then I have no problem with it. I just do not want to lose the ability to call him and hire him on an hourly basis.

G

hmmm
I have heard the complete opposite. I heard they wanted us to repair the items we have instead of constantly replacing them. Where did you get your info?

G

It is what i have read on several posts here. That there are too many items in the city due to all the things brought over from other cities and that is why prices are insane, etc. It may just be so much speculation. Wish we could hear from the devs on this, i mean whatever it is they want us to do about this issue, i am willing to comply if they would just let us know.