• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Repair deed macro in EC

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hi all!
My warriors usually use public repair benches. During this event I found some of them empty. I want to refill em, have +60 ancient hammer. But me and my fingers just not ready to click 500 times on "repair" small button and 500 times on pile of scrolls.
Please share macro how to make those deeds.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use this one from @Victim of Siege
Thanks for this @Petra Fyde and @Victim of Siege.

At risk of wanting the world on a stick, is there a way to ensure all these deeds are:
a) created in a particular container/bag
b) a macro/tool in EC to dump them all in a bag

Realised when i create 100 items, i still need to sort them into a bag 100 times >.<

TY X X X

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for this @Petra Fyde and @Victim of Siege.

At risk of wanting the world on a stick, is there a way to ensure all these deeds are:
a) created in a particular container/bag
b) a macro/tool in EC to dump them all in a bag

Realised when i create 100 items, i still need to sort them into a bag 100 times >.
TY X X X
I just use the organizer to move them. You don’t have to do it manually but it still takes time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk