• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

reopening account

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi guys, not done this before so require some info on opening/closing house holding account.

I have 3 accounts open full time but want to open another one to hold a house as i don't play the chars on that account but require another joint for the short term.

So ok I opened the account at the beginning of September, placed the house, now I have closed the account. The account runs out on October 7th.

I understand it will stand for 3 months before going into decay mode. Do I need to re-sub before it goes into decay mode or can I let it go into 'slightly worn' then reopen the account ?

Bit confused as to when I need to redo the payment.

Help appreciated.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's your call on taking that chance. I would re sub before decay starts in case you encounter any issues.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's your call on taking that chance. I would re sub before decay starts in case you encounter any issues.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2
Well I log in each day and would be using that house, and if I had to could transfer ownership between the accounts. It is more like once it goes to decay I would get the prompt to renew it. What do other ppl do ?

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reactivated an account with a house that had started to decay. After logging in the house was still in decay - not sure if it would have fixed itself overnight - so I just emptied it out and demolished it (way overdue for spring cleaning anyway).

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi guys, not done this before so require some info on opening/closing house holding account.

I have 3 accounts open full time but want to open another one to hold a house as i don't play the chars on that account but require another joint for the short term.

So ok I opened the account at the beginning of September, placed the house, now I have closed the account. The account runs out on October 7th.

I understand it will stand for 3 months before going into decay mode. Do I need to re-sub before it goes into decay mode or can I let it go into 'slightly worn' then reopen the account ?

Bit confused as to when I need to redo the payment.

Help appreciated.
account runs out on Oct 7th you have 3 months Nov 7th Dec 7th Jan 7th. Not sure if the house goes slight worn or goes Idoc on Jan 7th been a while since Ive done the opening and closing accounts. but its should be ok to open the account when it goes slightly worn just make sure to open the house sign to refresh it takes 12 to 24 hours to fresh.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The account management page has been intermittently down, so you may not want to chance that it'll be down when you have a few days left to reactivate.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for the replies, I will chance it on the first day it goes to decay, if I have any problems i will just transfer between accounts if I need to.