• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

renting vaults/bank storage

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would like to know more about the renting of vaults/bank storage. is it one bank that can be accessed by any char on any shard or is it a bank storage per shard? I would like to know so I don't waste getting shard shields.
thanks

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know more about the renting of vaults/bank storage. is it one bank that can be accessed by any char on any shard or is it a bank storage per shard? I would like to know so I don't waste getting shard shields.
thanks
Like so much of EJ I doubt they have more than a rough outline of how they want things to be at this point. Which if history is a indicator of the future may be radically different than what is on paper now. Or if we use the account Management that is going to happen......... It will never happen :)

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would not have to worry about shard shields with EJ becuase you cannot place a house unless you pay for the full package. I believe the same would apply for veteran rewards. Unless they are offering extra storage to full subs....?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks
Im sure it is all toons have access to a shard vault. They are basically allowing a way for EJ accounts to move an item from one toon to another. Subscribers can do that with a crate in a house.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have said though the Shared Vault space will be very small, nothing like the personal Bank space is now and also limited on what items can be stored inside.