• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rented vendors

• Thread starter Sweet Pickles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sweet Pickles

I rented someone a vendor at my shop. I didnt charge any thing for it. But now that person has not been on for a long time, and i want to customise my house.How can i get rid of this vendor, i only need it gone for a couple of hours?

G

Unfortunately, as far as I know, your only option is to set the contract to not renew and wait for it to expire. Once it expires, the vendor will vacate, and the person will have a limited amount of time to claim gold & goods from the house sign. When the claim period is over, gold & goods will go to the house moving crate and you will be able to access it, so you can return it if the person ever shows up again should you be so inclined.

Once the vendor is gone, you can customize the house.

NOTE: You can customize when the vendors are your own, it is just rented ones to others that stop you from customizing.

-Skylark

S

Sweet Pickles

Thank you so much. THe time limit on the vendor is up in a couple of days. I hope she comes back in time to get it. But if not ill place her gold and items in her house. I have access to it. Thanks again. thathelped a lot