• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

renewal subscription problems

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
when i go to uo.com it usually after i log in; takes me to my account then asks how i want to pay for the subscription; then a confirmation page; then my credit/debit info; then it processes it. now it is just going to an advertisemtnt page for uo. any ideas on how to pay for the new subscription???

Roxy_ATL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is doing the same thing to me. It is redirecting me to broadswords home page when I put in payment info. Have no clue how to get ahold of anyone to help

Roxy_ATL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I emailed a couple addresses off the contact us part. But it's been a few hours and haven't heard anything.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive just reactivated an account and had the same problem. However, if you buy a gametime code and apply that then it works fine.It just seems to be the pay by card option that is screwed.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought a game time code two nights ago. Originally I used my debit card which the system declined 20 or so times automatically, causing my bank to detect suspicious activity and block the card. I have since ordered a new one. It worked on the first try with a standard credit card though. It took 48 hours to receive the code.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always buy codes. Plus I have them processed through my PayPayl account. I've just had too many issues using CC information over the years.

It's pretty sad that everyone has such issues trying to give a game company money to play their games.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scoured the Origin site to see if there was anything helpful there. Found some info here that might be helpful: Solved: Why won't Origin Verify any of my cards? - Page 6 - Answer HQ . The gist of it is to make sure that the name and address you give EA/Origin exactly match the name and address used by the issuer of your credit/debit card.

Also, if you're trying to use a credit or debit card that was used in connection with an order or payment to EA that you cancelled or disputed, you may just be out of luck with ever using that card again with them.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get a message
"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."
Worked before the last publish.

@Tina Small
Same deets as a week ago as I haven't updated my bank info the issue seems to be with the account management.

@The Craftsman How do you buy gametime codes? I have issues with my cc in Bioware Mythic | Account Management and www.origin.com. Are you using this link to buy a gametime code? Ultima Online 1 Month Game Time Code for PC Download | Origin Games

Support asked me if I deleted the old card or replaced the outdated fields. At first I left the old expired card, tried adding a new one, deleted the old one, tried adding a new one.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They already posted about this on uo.com yesterday

"There is currently an issue with the account center not allowing you to confirm payment, we are looking into this issue now and will give an update when we have it resolved."

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@The Craftsman How do you buy gametime codes? I have issues with my cc in Bioware Mythic | Account Management and www.origin.com. Are you using this link to buy a gametime code? Ultima Online 1 Month Game Time Code for PC Download | Origin Games
I just went directly to the EA store website, logged in with ,my EA username and password, bought a 1 month gametime code (I used PayPal as my payment method) and applied the code through account management.

I shouldnt have to go to these lengths though. Its astonishing that a company makes it so difficult to pay them money.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@The Craftsman Thanks! so the ea store looks like the origin store, which doesn't accept my credit card either. Guess I'll have to transfer money to paypal so I can give them money.

Gargster

Visitor
Just made my account on Strtatics so I can publicaly laugh at incompetent companies who won't take my money. That and to let them know about it.
I have the same issue as op. Guess I won't be playing.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah they are quite the genius devs..so much for testing phase. Good thing I have 90 days before my house falls :dunce:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I dont understand why everybody makes such a drama....
t
They already said that they are aware of the problem....How Hard it is to Buy a Game Time Code on Origin...? You can pay with ea card...paypal or cc... Get the code instant and apply the code to your account while they fix the problem....is that hard???

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How Hard it is to Buy a Game Time Code on Origin...? You can pay with ea card...paypal or cc... Get the code instant and apply the code.
Yep this is what I do. Ever since peoples EA accounts were hacked before (something to do with FIFA) I stopped paying for my subscription monthly and swapped to buying gametime codes with PayPal.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont understand why everybody makes such a drama....
t
They already said that they are aware of the problem....How Hard it is to Buy a Game Time Code on Origin...? You can pay with ea card...paypal or cc... Get the code instant and apply the code to your account while they fix the problem....is that hard???
Not usually except for some odd reason my account has been suspended..maybe my lack of purchasing game time once every two months was too much for the security team.

Honestly I'm not worried enough to make a new account etc etc..it's not really worth the hassle for me, especially since there won't be much pvp because of the new shineys so it's whatever. I will if it becomes closer to that 90 day mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to a brick and mortar store like Game Stop and buy some EA Cash cards there, then use them on Origin.com to buy game time codes.
This is what I do, and have done since I reactivated in 2014. Never had a problem unless my balance was too low or I entered the code wrong when redeeming. But that's on my end.