• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Renaming a pet

A

angorian

Hi, I've been away from UO for a while (probably about 2 years) and am now back trying again. I have a lot of questions but am trying not to spam the boards with these if I can figure them out myself.

Right now though, I'm getting frustrated trying to figure out how to name (rename) a pet. On the boards (and from my memory) it says to drag off the creature and then click in the name box that comes up. This isn't working. Is there still a way to name your pet?

J

JoyousGard

I forget how to do it in 2D, but in UO:KR your pets are listed at the middle left of the screen. There is a little triangle/arrow you need to left click on to view your list of pets you have with you...

From there single left click on the pet name and then delete and add new name. GL

C

Conrad99

In 2d drag the pet bar off from the pet and double click in the space where the name is on the pet. You will see a typing cursor. Just backspce or type from there.

I

imported_Lucretia

For some reason the double click above alone does not work for me either unless I say "all follow me" first. I can then double click, and the cursor is available to me.

A

angorian

Thanks very much for the help. I had not been back at my computer to try it out, but this works. Thanks!! Rob